Managing uptime of your critical business assets shouldn’t be a factor of how good your paper adminis on any given day. A risk exists in the gap between work as imagined, and work as done. Daily in our business, we expect work is being carried in a standardised way. A need exists to put controls in place. Paper based systems are a barrier to bridging the risk gap. A digital work management solution will help to control this risk.
Business Wire Metals and Minerals Global Market Report 2022 states that the global metal and mineralmarket is expected to grow from $6,877.41 billion in 2021 to $7,507.82 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2%. The market is expected to grow to $10,274.68 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 8.2%. The report states that rapid advances in technology are expected to drive innovation in metal and mineral manufacturing, thus driving the market during the forecast period. Many metal and mineral manufacturing companies digital technologies and automation to improve plant efficiency and productivity. Lower operating costs lead to higher margins, this allows companies to expand production and increase product portfolio, thus driving the metal and mineral manufacturing market going forward.
Recent Maintenance Case Study Findings:
- Inspections were being conducted on paper and were often lost
- Handwriting was not legible
- Multiple parties collecting the same data and not doing so consistently producing different results
- Inspections and work orders were inaccurate or had incomplete data
- High turnover of staff means data is not recorded consistently is driving a need for access to more informationin the field
- Work was not being executed in a standard manner
- Analysis of findings is very time intensive with data needing extensive re-work in excel and other business systems.
- Obzervr supported the team with collection of readings and measures on an offline mobile maintenance workorder app
- Readings and monitor points were automatically integrated with Pronto CMMS to streamline data back into the CMMS system, minimising double-handling and ensuring there was one source of truth
- Out-of-the-box reports and dashboards provided the supervisors to manage-by-exception and only focus on work orders that had issues or required follow-up
- Out-of-the-box analytics dashboards were produced for the interpretation of historical and recent monitoring event data
- Reporting and dashboards provided immediate analysis of results as soon as results were published to Obzervr and allow intelligent asset tracking
- Work assigned to the team and available on our digital work order app
- Photos, Signtures, Readings and monitor points automatically sent back to the CMMS for near real-time schedule management of the planned PM work
- Follow-on work automaticallyprocessed through the workflow management software
- Break-in work recorded at source at the time of the event with photos and spare parts required
- Manuals and digital work instructions available for the frontline team if required directly on the app
- Structured, consistent, accurate data available for automated process automation
- Full historical information is available for business process improvement and planning
- Time to benefit 3-months!
#maintenanceworkorders #enterpriseassetmanagement #mobileworkorders #sap #sapworkorders #digitalworkinstructions #prontoforms #connectedfrontline #jobsafetyapp #risk #compliance #production
Ready to see more?
Talk to an Obzervr expert today or take Obzervr for a test drive.
Explore our full enterprise asset management mobility solution
The #1 platform to help you digitise, scale, and manage maintenance at the touch of a finger. Check out our website.