Obzervr Pty Ltd. Has a variety of security controls to protect its website from unauthorised access. Users should be aware that the World Wide Web is an unsecured public network that gives has the potential risk that a user’s transactions are being viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties or that downloadable files may contain computer viruses, disabling codes, worms or other devices or defects.
Obzervr Pty Ltd. does not warrant or represent that the material on the Site will not cause damage or is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors. We accept no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this website, linking websites or their use. Users are encouraged to take appropriate precautions to ensure that anything viewed or downloaded from this site is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user’s computer system, software or data.
Obzervr Pty Ltd. is not liable for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the material
WE AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- Non-infringement, quiet enjoyment, quality of information.
- Merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use the content of this website, even if one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of your damages.
- We do not warrant that any content, software or functions accessed through our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that our site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We and any subsidiaries and affiliates will not be liable for direct, indirect, punitive or special damages related to your use of the site.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.