Technical Customer Experience
You are a “hands on” technical analyst who thrives on making a difference. Your analytical nature and high degree of professionalism and initiative will be imperative to succeed. It is important that you are a highly organised, efficient person with the ability to listen to the needs of both management and our team. You are passionate about the software industry and highly motivated to learn new technologies.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or will be graduating this year), Engineering or a related field or bootcamp training, fellowship or equivalent work experience.
Our core competency is mobile productivity. Other companies have apps as an add-on or nice-to-have so technical corners are cut and less emphasis is put on taking advantage of mobile advances as they become available. At Obzervr the app IS the company.
Obzervr is expanding into several international countries as we take on new customers from around the globe.
We take great pride in what we do. Consequently, we look for people of the highest ethics and professional standing.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Configure Obzervr for project and client implementations
– Able to execute tasks and respect deadlines
– Perform operational support as assigned
– Execute manual test packs as assigned
– Participate in projects as assigned
Skills and Education
– Driven to learn and master new technologies and techniques
– Ability to work autonomously and in a team
– Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
– Strong client service ethics and customer support skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Highly proficient in English as your needs to understand our client requirements
and execute them
– Keen to grow and contribute in a fast-pace versatile environment
– Able to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced agile environment
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A quality mindset and passionate about customer service!
– Experience with ERP systems (i.e SAP, Pronto etc.)
– Experience in mining or heavy industry (e.g manufacturing and Oil & Gas)
– Experience with SaaS products or mobility solutions
– Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle
– Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Salary commensurate with your experience. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. To apply email your resume to [email protected]