Cloud-based

Cloud-based

Obzervr’s cloud-based platform gives you access to all the critical asset information you’ll need in one location. No more cross-checking numerous sources to obtain the information you need.

Dynamic Templates

Dynamic Templates

Obzervr has a cloud database and templating solution that has the ability to track and trace updates to templates, as well as securely replicate templates to a clean database for new clients. These templates could then be customised by each client, based on their unique operational way of work.

Guided Maintenance Strategies

Guided Maintenance Strategies

This strategy allows clients of Obzervr and Minset to benefit from Minset’s years of experience, knowledge and use the guided maintenance strategies as the baseline for fixed asset operations.

Access to Base Strategy and Tactics

Access to Base Strategy and Tactics

Obzervr clients are now easily able to access base strategy and tactics for their fixed plant assets. This will allow our clients to accelerate the development and implementation of their maintenance program without compromising the integrity and reliability of primary assets.

Up-to-date Standards

Up-to-date Standards

The standards are kept up-to-date regularly and can be distributed to your teams in the formats that work for them. Updates are automated and applied across all of your documents without you having to lift a finger.

Fast Implementation

Fast Implementation

Our innovation is an 80/20 solution. 80% of the strategy is complete, whilst the remaining 20% will be tailored to your needs.

• SAMI revolutionises maintenance management by providing detailed maintenance standards for the sector’s top 500 asset types in a centralised, easy-to-use digital platform.

• SAMI provides full visibility across strategic and tactical maintenance standards so you can take more control over your assets and intellectual property.

• With SAMI, you see the what, how, and the why of maintaining fixed assets across the life of your mine. SAMI provides maintenance standards in a pre-populated database, you can spend more of your budget on implementation, which drives greater business value.

So I guess you are wondering how SAMI is an ‘off-the-shelf’ solution? The majority of mineral processing assets are the same from site to site. So, leveraging a common asset database is a great way to streamline the process. From time to time, some asset types may not be included in SAMI’s database. If this happens, Minset can provide specialist assistance.

Minset supports all of your asset needs, while the team at Obzervr looks after the software and its implementation.

How does SAMI save clients time and money?

SAMI provides clients with a cost- and time-effective solution in several ways. SAMI:

  • Greatly reduces your dependence on expensive consultants or limited internal resources to prepare asset standards before use. These bespoke projects can take up to 12 months, are expensive, and often don’t include implementation as part of the scope or budget.
  • SAMI helps clients move away from ongoing asset standards subscriptions services. While these services work well for some clients, when the service is discontinued, you lose access to your intellectual property and asset data. SAMI provides a cheaper and safer alternative in the longer term.

SAMI has been designed to reduce risks and optimise performance across both brownfield and greenfield sites. Brownfield sites can quickly address ageing or underperforming assets and production or safety concerns and get operations back on track in record time.

SAMI also represents a great audit tool for brownfield sites to improve processes, knowledge, and existing standards. Greenfield sites can speed up the handover process and launch in a fraction of the time compared with traditional asset management methods. Because you’re saving time and money, you’ll have more resources available to commission your assets and get things right from the very start.

Why did you create the SAMI solution?

In 2018, Obzervr, a leading Australian software provider, was approached by a greenfield mining client looking for an ‘off-the-shelf’ digital maintenance standards system. When Obzervr investigated the request, they couldn’t find anything to recommend. So, they decided to develop and launch a product.

As Minset is Obzervr’s business improvement and asset partners, they asked us to help them build and deliver the solution. SAMI is the culmination of many months of effort from both the Obzervr and Minset teams. To find out more about Obzervr, and our strategic partnership, click here.

Request a demo

Discover more from a high-powered Field Work platform that adapts to your needs. Request a demo now.

Request a demo

Contact us

If you have any questions about the Obzervr platform, our partners, or just want to chat to our team, please get in touch with us today.

Contact us