SaaS Partner Manager
This role is a Full-Time position in our Sales Team.
Brisbane CBD Based
State or interstate travel will be required.
We are looking for an excellent communicator, a collaborative and outcomes-focused individual with a product mindset, highest standards and work ethics, thriving in a high pace environment.
The Partner Manager will closely align with the sales and customer success stakeholders to drive joint account planning with a particular focus on Obzervr adoption, Customer Success and partner sourced and influenced revenue.
You will have the opportunity to identify and implement fit for purposes processes in the Sales space, to help us grow to the next level of maturity.
Our core competency is mobile productivity.
Other companies have apps as an add-on or nice-to-have so technical corners are cut and less emphasis is put on taking advantage of mobile advances as they become available.
At Obzervr the app IS the company.
We are a start-up, we are passionate about technology & innovation, we love our product and we are constantly looking at ways to optimise our service offering within the Mining, Oil & Gas Sectors.
We take smart risks, solve important problems, adapt and iterate quickly. We have the courage to challenge not just what we do but how we do it.
We are growing, nationally and internationally. We are a bunch of unique and wonderful individuals, each bringing different expertise to the mix. We take great pride in what we do and consequently, we look for people of the highest ethical and professional standing, to grow with us.
Working at Obzervr
- Fun and friendly environment, you will become part of the Obzervr family
- Generally speaking, we are all working from home on Fridays 🙂
- We celebrate birthdays over a team lunch
- We enjoy our Team Building activities, and you can help choose what these are
- Participating in Strategy meetings, to help design our direction
Education and Qualifications required for this position
- You have a post-secondary degree
- Experience with digital platforms, Web, Mobile, Cloud, SaaS
- High level of computing skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook; SharePoint, MS Project, Asana
Experience, Skills and Behavioural Competencies required for this position
- 5+ years of relevant alliances and/or professional services experience in the Enterprise SaaS
- Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
- Proven success in identifying and recruiting SIor Growth partners that generated a high ROI for each party
- Strong planning skills. Experience in building and executing structured GTM and sales plays with alliance partners and channel partners
- Experience working in early-stage programs where processes are not well documented or defined
- Be passionate about Obzervr and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Extensive, relevant experience working with Partners communicating at C Level
- A high-energy individual who thrives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”
- Sales, consulting practice and/or partner management background
- Proven track record of over achievement in all roles
- Having strong network/references from partners in the region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent and credible presentation skills
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You will be a natural fit if you have the eagerness to learn, you are a do’er, have a positive attitude, attention to detail, great problem-solving skills & a self-driven approach. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with the utmost integrity
Key Accountabilities, but not limited to
- Work with sales, customer success and Obzervr services to define the local market needs and develop a partner strategy for the AU, UK and US market.
- Recruit, onboard and manage regional Partners
- Develop and execute joint business plans that drive all aspects of the Obzervr practice including: business development, enablement, certification/education plans, partner marketing, and solution development
- Develop necessary processes to support our company’s direction, needs and targets
- Develop and execute capacity plans to ensure partners are well-positioned to deliver successful customer implementations
- Support joint sales pursuit activities, develop sufficient pipeline and execute together to drive revenue
- Lead regular business performance/relationship reviews with senior management
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
- X base + Superannuation based on past skills and experience
- Annual Salary review
- Incentives depending on company, team and individual performance
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. To apply email your resume to [email protected]