SaaS Account Manager
This role is a Full-Time position in our Operations Team.
Brisbane CBD Based
State or interstate travel will be required
We are looking for an excellent communicator, collaborative and outcomes-focused individual with a product mindset, you will demonstrate highest engagement standards when partnering with our existing and onboarding new clients, thriving in a high pace environment.
SaaS Account Manager is a hands-on role. Following our direction with minimal supervision, you will drive the teams to deliver to desired targets, being the critical link between our clients and our product, you will lead strategic conversations with Enterprise clients, and grow our revenue, within our existing portfolio and beyond
You will have the opportunity to identify and implement fit for purposes processes in the Operations space, to help us grow to the next level of maturity.
Our core competency is mobile productivity.
Other companies have apps as an add-on or nice-to-have so technical corners are cut and less emphasis is put on taking advantage of mobile advances as they become available.
At Obzervr the app IS the company.
We are a start-up, we are passionate about technology & innovation, we love our product and we are constantly looking at ways to optimise our service offering within the Mining, Oil & Gas Sectors.
We take smart risks, solve important problems, adapt and iterate quickly. We have the courage to challenge not just what we do but how we do it.
We are growing, nationally and internationally. We are a bunch of unique and wonderful individuals, each bringing different expertise to the mix. We take great pride in what we do and consequently, we look for people of the highest ethical and professional standing, to grow with us.
Education and Qualifications required for this position
- You have a post-secondary degree
- Experience with digital platforms, Web, Mobile, Cloud, SaaS
- High level of computing skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook; SharePoint, MS Project, Asana
Experience, Skills and Behavioural Competencies required for this position
- 3+ years relevant work experience in account management or sales, preferably in SaaS
- You possess a high level of interpersonal influence and demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively with the teams, partners and customers
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- Clear communication skills, fluency in English is a must
- You are a self-starter, motivated and driven to achieve, exceeding expectations
- You seek to deepen customer relationships, broaden the scope of engagement to suit customer needs and take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are always looking for improvements, are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You will be a natural fit if you have the eagerness to learn, you are a do’er, have a positive attitude, attention to detail, great problem-solving skills & a self-driven approach. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with the utmost integrity
Key Accountabilities, but not limited to
- Knowing our product back to front, you will educate our customers on the capabilities and value of the Obzervr Platform, and our extended offering to suit their needs, driving our company’s revenue to different heights, while tuning in to our teams, to ensure we can deliver on our brand promise
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Obzervr Buying/ Support cycle
- Manage customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: SLAs, billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- You will consistently review and optimize our processes, oversee our value proposition and that the support we provide to our clients is robust and serves them well to carry out their business operation
- You will introduce new revenue streams to our budget, in line with our company targets Serve as the ‘voice of our customers’, collect feedback, provide recommendations and drive continuous improvement across all areas within our business based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- X base + Superannuation based on past skills and experience
- Annual Salary review
- Incentives depending on company, team and individual performance
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. To apply email your resume to [email protected]