Agile Project Manager
This role is a Full-Time position in our Service Delivery Team.
Brisbane CBD Based
State or interstate travel will be required.
We are looking for an excellent communicator, collaborative and outcomes-focused individual with a product mindset, you will deliver projects to the highest standards, thriving in a high pace environment.
Agile Project Manager is a hands-on role. Following our direction with minimal supervision, you will drive the teams to deliver to desired targets, being the critical link between business, technical, product stakeholders and various teams.
You will help educating our teams and customers on our agile delivery principles, assisting the process of requirements prioritization.
You will have the opportunity to identify and implement fit for purposes processes in the Service Delivery space, to help us grow to the next level of maturity.
Our core competency is mobile productivity.
Other companies have apps as an add-on or nice-to-have so technical corners are cut and less emphasis is put on taking advantage of mobile advances as they become available.
At Obzervr the app IS the company.
We are a start-up, we are passionate about technology & innovation, we love our product and we are constantly looking at ways to optimise our service offering within the Mining, Oil & Gas Sectors.
We take smart risks, solve important problems, adapt and iterate quickly. We have the courage to challenge not just what we do but how we do it.
We are growing, nationally and internationally. We are a bunch of unique and wonderful individuals, each bringing different expertise to the mix. We take great pride in what we do and consequently, we look for people of the highest ethical and professional standing, to grow with us.
Working at Obzervr
- Fun and friendly environment, you will become part of the Obzervr family
- Generally speaking, we are all working from home on Fridays 🙂
- We celebrate birthdays over a team lunch
- We enjoy our Team Building activities, and you can help choose what these are
- Participating in Strategy meetings, to help design our direction
Education and Qualifications required for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, information systems, business technology or other relevant degree qualification.
- Experience implementing digital platforms, Web, Mobile, Cloud, SaaS
- Scrum and Agile frameworks accreditation, strongly desired
- High level of computing skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook; SharePoint, MS Project, Asana, Azure DevOps
Experience, Skills and Behavioural Competencies required for this position
- Strong experience in Agile project management delivery
- Experience in managing technology and integration projects, and familiarity with ERP systems, e.g. SAP, Pronto, Ellipse
- Business acumen and a good understanding of Mining, Gas & Oil practices and processes advantageous
- You are a self-starter and go-getter. While following our direction, you require minimal supervision, you shine when you find and implement solutions
- You possess a high level of interpersonal influence and demonstrated ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with the teams, partners and clients
- Working in a highly fast-paced agile work environment with competing priorities, you are comfortable to embrace and manage continuous change
- Exceptional project planning skills, defining and managing project scope
- Management of project dependencies
- Manage requirements change requests throughout the project lifecycle
- Budget and resourcing management
- Project reporting to key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to analyse issues to overcome roadblocks, by applying sound judgements to overcome problems
- Technical orientation to learn the product
- Training and/or customer service skills would be an advantage
- Understanding of general System Architecture, Databases, APIs, Data Security concerns & Cloud Solutions is an advantage
- You will be a natural fit if you have the eagerness to learn, you are a do’er, have a positive attitude, attention to detail, great problem-solving skills & a self-driven approach. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with the utmost integrity
Key Accountabilities, but not limited to
- Deliver our projects to the highest standards, working closely with our clients and partners, using Agile methodology
- Develop project-related documentation, e.g. Project Charter, SOW
- Manage various project dependencies daily with interested parties
- Manage roadblocks and the implementation of sound solutions
- Project planning, including preparation and running of workshops
- Budgeting and tracking payment milestones
- Own the Schedule, ensuring we are on track to deliver planned iterations and meet our payment milestones so you are contributing towards our cashflow
- Apply your excellent interpersonal skills, developing effective relationships with your teammates, our partners and clients
- Apply sound organisational skills and prioritise conflicting tasks in order to meet strict deadlines, including Risk, Issues, Dependencies and Actions Mng’t
- Knowing our product back to front, you will be comfortable to perform project kickoff on-site (Oil & Gas, Mining), demo our products to our partners and clients, capturing enhancements to be rationalized into our roadmap, and on-site support during clients’ UAT and Go-Live
- Growing to the next level, we will need your help with strengthening our service offering and processes to add value to the bottom line, these may involve other areas within our company such as support, account management
- Go the extra mile and supporting one another by performing other tasks, such as product configuration, testing, recording video tutorials, conduct user training, development User Stories
- X base + Superannuation based on past skills and experience
- Annual Salary review
- Incentives depending on company, team and individual performance
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. To apply email your resume to [email protected]